Join us as a My Sister Tour Team Host!
Your community has an amazing opportunity to bring together people in your area to rally around an incredible cause, host a great team of committed cyclists and raise funds to provide scripture-based trauma counceling to women in the Democratic Republic of Congo that have been ravaged by war. The team will travel through cities along the East Coast and would love to visit your community. We would love the chance to stop by and tell you more about She’s My Sister and American Bible’s work in Africa.
With permission, the My Sister Tour Team may:
- Share a 25 minute presentation about She’s My Sister at your church or community gathering
- Hand out Advokits and challenge your community to be actively involved in She’s My Sister
- Bring positive media attention to your congregation for being a part of a great cause
- Provide resources for your church/org to promote the team cycling through
If possible, we’d like for you to consider:
- Bring together 3-4 churches in your community for a 30-minute presentation
- To raise $1,000 as a church or a community
As the My Sister Tour team interacts with your church/org, our hope is that your community’s vision for scripture-based trauma counceling for women in Africa becomes a part of you long after we ride away. Feel free to contact us with questions.